Sunday 7 September 2008

Stabilisers???

Well, it's here :-) my lovely shiny new bike...



....although, if my first couple of attempts are anything to go by, it won't be shiny for very long!! My son, Toby (who had better be careful if he wants to live to see his birthday in 2 weeks time!) cheekily announced that perhaps Mummy should have stabilisers & elbow & knee pads "to start with" !

(To be fair that doesn't sound like such a bad idea! :-)

Still, I'm pleased to find that yes indeed, it is true that you never forget how to ride a bike :-) Yes, there is a LOT more wobbling than I remember, and yes, I am a little bit scared about falling off (OK, more than a little bit) but YES, I CAN still ride a bike (just about).

Good job I have a year to go before Jordan :-)

1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

Glad to hear you havent forgotten how to ride a bike and I'm sure the wobbles will soon disappear! xx