Wednesday 3 September 2008

Oh No!

I've just heard from the bike shop that I can't collect my bike today after all :-( The model I originally put on the order is in stock, BUT after chatting to the owner I had decided to go for the next model up in the range (as it has some seat suspension!) and this particular model won't be in stock at the shop until Friday. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

It will be a bit tricky for me to get to the shop over the weekend as I will be at work on Friday & at college on Saturday and the shop is closed on Sundays - but Peter has said he will call me as soon as the bike arrives & we will sort something out so that either I can collect it in the evening or he will arrange to deliver it to me :-) Thank you Peter, that is much appreciated. So - one way or the other I should be riding by Sunday, better start praying for dry weather!!

No comments: