Monday 22 September 2008

Lots of ideas

I have lots of fundraising ideas buzzing around my brain, but I need to get them organised and into reality.......... I'm thinking Curry Nights, Boot fairs, selling handmade cards, even having a calendar printed (subject to deciding on a theme which will appeal to the widest range of people & therefore likely to sell a reasonable number).... I will even sort through my cherished craft supplies and sell any items I feel able to part with!

Training is progressing - slowly - but I am assured that slowly is the best policy at this stage ;-)
I am managing 10 miles in an hour both in the gym & out on my real bike (although I will admit that the gym is easier due to not having to worry about balancing (and/or falling off!), traffic, braking (and not falling off!), route (and not getting lost!) - do you sense a theme emerging?? ;-)

40-60 miles in a day still feels like an enormous task - and rightly so - but I am feeling quite pleased with myself so far....

No comments: