Thursday 21 May 2009

Eeek!!!

Oh my goodness, look at that ticker! Less than 5 months to go..........

.....I'm not ready! BUT I WILL BE :-)
I am determined to prove (not least to myself) that I can do this. I still have a lot of training to do but the distance doesn't really worry me so much now... it's the hills that are worrying me! LOL.

Year-End mania (any fellow accountants will do doubt sympathise) is in full flow at work, so lots of overtime being worked & an exam fast approaching in early June are at the forefront of my mind right now, but once the exam is over I will be free to completely concentrate on my cycling.

Fundraising has gone well, with plans afoot for a final grand curry night (the previous ones were great fun and very popular) and a boot sale to help me on the way to that £2500 target. I think I will still need around £300 so PLEASE PLEASE if any of you are able to support this very worthy cause, please pop over to my justgiving page & add a donation no matter how small - it all counts.

Before I go, and in an attempt to make up for such a long time between updates on this blog, I will leave you with some pictures to laugh at!
Be honest...does my bum look big in this? (actually, don't be too honest! LOL)
Home again, HOT n sweaty but feeling good.... hope someone's put the kettle on!
:-)
Bye for now
x


1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

Lookin' good girl, go get 'em x